The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “the Company” refer to Jandec Supreme Seafood. The term “you” or “your” refers to each user who accesses and uses the Service.
This Policy explains how personal data is collected, processed, used, and disclosed by us, in relation to your access and use of the Service which are provided through the Site. By accessing and/or using the Service, you agree and consent to us collecting, processing, using, and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out below. If you do not agree to this Policy or any part thereof, you should stop accessing and/or using the Service and stop providing us information.
- Information We Collect
A. Personal Information
(1) In order to access or use the Service, you are required to register an account with us at the Site where we collect information about you and such personal information includes your name, company name, email address, postal address, phone number (including your mobile phone number).
(2) When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information from you, including but not limited to information about your device, web browser, IP address, time zones, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
B. Usage Information
(1) We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
C. URL & IP Address
The Company and/or any other authorized third parties with whom we have contracted may collect your Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) which indicates to us the website you visited prior and after visiting the Site, the type of browser you used, and your Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”).
D. Cookies and Other Technologies
(1) Like many other websites, during your visit to the Site or usage of the Service, we may use “cookies”, “flash cookies” and/or other similar technologies to collect your URL and IP address information.
(2) Cookies and flash cookies may be used for many purposes, including, but not limited to, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to the Site. We may also utilize persistent cookies or other similar technologies that only we can read and use to save your login information for future logins, to hold session information, and to track your preferences. We may utilize session ID cookies or other similar technologies to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Site, and to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Service. Session cookies or other similar technologies are deleted automatically from your computer when you log off from the Site or cease using the Service and then close your browser.
E. Financial Information
(1) We may collect your financial information including but not limited to your billing name, billing address, and credit card details. Your financial information can only be assessed by certain authorized staff of the Company.
(2) We use your financial information solely as authorized by you in accordance with the Service.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We use your personal information and other information collected or provided through the Service for the following general purposes:
(a) for distribution to merchants providing services through the Site or to buyers receiving services through the Site;
(b) to provide, operate, maintain, and enhance the Service;
(c) to provide you with information, advertising, administrative notices, and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
(d) to process your registration with the Service, including verifying your information is active and valid;
(e) for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or as otherwise set forth in this Policy;
(f) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, defamation issues, or privacy violations related to user content, or to send communications, updates, and promotions related to the Service;
(g) in the case of cookies and automatically-collected information, to personalize or customize the Service;
(h) to provide customized content and information, track your participation in any activities on the Service;
(i) for billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention;
(j) for internal business purposes;
(k) to analyze Site usage, improve the Service, and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
(l) to conduct market research about the Service, and/or usage or users of the Service, including in order to market the Service;
(m) for troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
(n) to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer the Site; and
(o) as otherwise set forth in the Policy.
- Disclosure or Sharing of Information
(a) We may share your personal information with authorized third-party service providers who provide the whole or any part of the Service on our behalf for you. However, we do not sell, share, rent, or trade your personal information. We do not share your personal information with third parties for any direct marketing purposes unless such consent has been expressly given by you to us. However, your personal information may be shared with third parties without your consent, in the following circumstances:
(1) Any information you include in a publicly-accessible area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
(2) We use a payment processing company to receive and process your financial transactions for us. Unless we tell you differently, our payment processing company does not have the right to use your financial information which we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
(3) We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics and log data, with third parties for business purposes.
(4) We reserve the right to transfer, sell and/or distribute all information collected through the Service including your personal information, to an affiliate, subsidiary, or third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or stock. In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the new entity follows this Policy with respect to your information, as and to the extent required by applicable law.
(5) We may disclose your personal information as may be described to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
(a) We ensure that our third-party agents receiving your personal information are bound by privacy restrictions to the extent as set forth in this Policy as best to our ability. However, we are not responsible for any issues that may arise regarding the privacy policies of any such third parties. By using the Site and the Service, you do hereby agree to hold the Company free from harm from any claims and/or damages that may arise from the actions of any third parties.
- Right of Opt-Out, Removal and Correction
(a) In respect of this Policy, you have the option to share certain personal information with us or not at the expense at which we may or may not be able to provide you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
(b) You have the option to opt-out of receiving email campaigns from us by unsubscribing from such emails at any time or by emailing email@example.com . You have the option to remove your information from our database at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
(c) You have the option to edit or delete your personal information and preferences or withdraw (in full or in part) your consent given or limit the use of any such information by contacting us at email@example.com .
(d) Please note that any changes you make will require a reasonable period of time to be updated in our databases. This is to preserve the integrity of our databases, we may retain the information submitted by you of the Service for the purposes mentioned in this Policy for an indefinite length of time. If required by law, we will delete the information by erasing it from our database.
- Failure or Refusal to Provide Information
Your personal information provided to us are wholly voluntary in nature and you are not under any obligation or duress to do so. We shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from or in connection with your failure or refusal to provide your personal information to us.
- Protection of Information
(a) Your account with us on the Site is password-protected for privacy and security so that only you and our authorized designated staff have access to your account information. However, to further prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information, you should consider protecting your password appropriately by limiting access to your computer, device, and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on the Site. This protection can be strengthened by also setting a password that is not obvious (e.g. your name, your birthday). It is recommended that it should consist of a minimum of 8 characters including capital letter(s) and symbols.
(b) However, realistically there is no transmission of data over the Internet that can be 100% guaranteed to be secure. As such, the security of any information you transmit to us cannot be guarantee hence you should take necessary precautions and at your own risk. Reasonable efforts will be employed and taken seriously by us to ensure the security of all credit cards and other personal information to be handled securely. However, we expressly disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal and/or financial information stored therein, and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. We expressly disclaim any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you provide to this Site.
- Changes to this Policy
(b) We will endeavor to our best ability to notify you of any of these changes by email, but will not be liable for any failure to do so. We recommend you to review this Policy periodically and if there are any of the terms or conditions of this Policy which you do not understand or if you face any technical problems, or other issues related to your use of the Service, kindly inquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) If the natures of your concerns are regarding this Policy, kindly send us a detailed email with any attachments to email@example.com and we endeavor to resolve your concerns.
8. Data Deletion
To delete your account, log in to your account and choose delete account. It will remove your account and all your order details, and you won’t be able to recover this information later. Information stored about you isn’t part of your account and won’t be deleted. You can delete your account at any time.